For the most part, I have been enjoying reading Malcolm Gladwell’s books. I read Outliers and I had to pick up the rest of his books.
Here is My Spring Reading List:
- Rising Plague: The Global Threat from deadly bacteria and our dwindling arsenal to fight them by Brad Spellberg, MD
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- The Emperor of all Maladies: A Biography of Cancer by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures: by Malcolm Gladwell
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell
What have you been reading this spring? Share below.