It’s time for my summer reading list. Check out these books that will inspire you to make an impact in society.
My Summer Reading List:
- America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great by Dr. Ben Carson
- How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life by Joanna Barsh and Susie Cranston
- Unlocking your Brilliance: Smart Strategies for Women to Thrive in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathby Karen Prucell
- However Long the Night: Molly Melching’s Journey to Help Millions of African Women and Girls Triumph by Aimee Molloy and Molly Melching
- In the Company of the Poor: Conversations with Dr. Paul Farmer and Fr. Gustavo Gutierrez By Dr. Paul Farmer
- Getting Better: Why Global Development Is Succeeding–And How We Can Improve the World Even More by Charles Kenny
- The Man Who Fed the World by Leon Hesser
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
If you want to see more check out my spring reading list.
What are you reading this summer? Comment below.