It’s that time again. Time for me to share my summer reading list with you. Now, that summer is here I want to read books that are inspiring and make me want to change the world. Don’t we all want to change the world and make an impact? What kind of books do you like to read in the summer?
My Summer Reading List:
- America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great by Dr. Ben Carson
- How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life by Joanna Barsh and Susie Cranston
- Unlocking your Brilliance: Smart Strategies for Women to Thrive in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathby Karen Prucell
- However Long the Night: Molly Melching’s Journey to Help Millions of African Women and Girls Triumph by Aimee Molloy and Molly Melching
- In the Company of the Poor: Conversations with Dr. Paul Farmer and Fr. Gustavo Gutierrez By Dr. Paul Farmer
- Getting Better: Why Global Development Is Succeeding–And How We Can Improve the World Even More by Charles Kenny
- The Man Who Fed the World by Leon Hesser
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
Did you find something on the list you like? If you want to see more check out my spring reading list.
What are you reading this summer? Comment below.