Fall is here and it’s time for me to share my Fall Reading List. This past summer I have been reading inspirational books and this fall I decided to check out some career and professional focused books. For more career resources check out the myIDP tool.
My Fall Reading List:
- A PhD is Not Enough: A Guide to Survival in Science by Peter J. Feibelman
- Advice for a Young Investigator by Santiago Ramon y Cajal
- Define your Brand Imagine Your Future: Reinventing You by Dorie Clark
- What Color is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers by Richard N. Bolles
- Stress Less: 10 Balancing Insights on Work and Life by Amy Freeman, PhD
- Mean Girls at Work: How to Stay Professional when Things Get Personal by Katherine Ccrowley and Kathi Elster
- Knowing Your Value by Mika Brzezinski
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’ Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Maximum Success with LinkedIn Second Edition: Dominate your Market, Build a Global Brand, and Create the Career of your Dreams by Dan Sherman
Have you checked out any of these books? What books do you recommend? Share below. Happy Reading!