Looking for a book to read this winter? Check out my picks. This books will get you ready for the new year.
Here’s What I’m Reading This Winter
- What Works for Women at Work by Joan C. Williams and Rachel Dempsey
- Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works by Ash Maurya
- Springboard: Launching Your Personal Search for Success by G Richard Shell
- Unlocking Potential: 7 Coaching Skills that Transform Individuals, Teams & Organizations by Michael K. Simpson
- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work by Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton
*Bonus: Some books on vaccines and infectious disease research
Note: I’m looking for some STEM YouTube/Podcasts to check out. If you have some recommendations let me know in the comments section.
What books are you reading this winter? Share below.