Since spring is a time to refresh yourself I decided to read books focusing on being successful. If you are feeling drained or unmotivated after this long winter, reading these types of books will help you get back on track. Here’s to getting motivated!
- The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women: Why Capable People Suffer from the Impostor Syndrome & How to Thrive in Spite of it by Valerie Young
- Becoming the Boss: New Rules for the Next Generation of Leaders by Lindsey Pollak
- Kiss Your But Good-Bye: How to Get Beyond the One Word that Stands Between You and Success by Joseph Azelby and Robert Azelby
- Good is Not Enough: And Other Unwritten Rules for Minority Professionals by Keith R. Wyche
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
What are you reading? Share below.