Now that summer is coming to an end and many people are back from vacation I decided this was a good time for me to share what I’ve been reading this summer. I had so many books in mind and it was hard to narrow down. If you checked out my spring reading list you will notice I picked a lot of books about careers and this summer I picked up some more.
My Summer Reading List II:
- Improvise: Unconventional Career Advice from an Unlikely CEO by Fred Cook
- I Know How She Does it: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home by Laura Vanderkam
- The Power of a Positive No: How to Say No and still get to Yes by William Ury
- The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place by Hill Harper
What are your favorite career books? I’m always looking for books or podcast (science or career) recommendations. If you have any suggestions please share below.