Summer is a nice time to read something inspirational. Here are my top picks.
My Summer Reading List II:
- Improvise: Unconventional Career Advice from an Unlikely CEO by Fred Cook
- I Know How She Does it: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time by Laura Vanderkam
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: And Two Other Short Guides to Achieving More at Work and at Home by Laura Vanderkam
- The Power of a Positive No: How to Say No and still get to Yes by William Ury
- The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in Its Place by Hill Harper
What are your favorite career books? Comment below.