This fall I wanted to share books that can appeal to a variety of readers. I hope you find something you like. If you have any book recommendations let me know in the comments section. I will be happy to add your recommendations to my winter reading list.
My Fall Reading List II:
- Womenomics by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay
- Ask for it: How Women can use the Power of Negotiation to get What They Really Want by Linda Babcock and Sara Laschever
- Brag!: The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn without Blowing it by Peggy Klaus
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New a Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- To a Repair the World by Paul Farmer
- The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 years by Sonia Shah
- The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel J. Levitin
What are you reading this fall? Share below.