Looking for a book to read this fall with you cup of Earl Grey? Don’t know what to read? Here are a few books to check out.
My Fall Reading List II:
- Womenomics by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay
- Ask for it: How Women can use the Power of Negotiation to get What They Really Want by Linda Babcock and Sara Laschever
- Brag!: The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn without Blowing it by Peggy Klaus
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New a Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- To a Repair the World by Paul Farmer
- The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 years by Sonia Shah
- The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel J. Levitin
What are you reading this fall? Share below.