Since summer is officially here and I haven’t shared my spring reading list I decided to combine my spring/summer list. I will update this list if I find a good book to share with you. If you have any books you want to recommend share them in the comments section.
My Spring/Summer Reading List:
- Women in Tech: Take Your Career to the Next Level with Practical Advice and Inspiring Stories by Tarah Wheeler Van Vlack
- Letters to a Young Scientist by Edward O. Wilson
- A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations – Chicago Style for Students & Researchers: Eight Edition Revised by Wayne C. Booth, Gregory G. Colomb, Joseph M. Williams, and The University of Chicago Press Editorial Staff
- Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future by Dorie Clark
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance—What Women Should Know by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
- Unstoppable: Harnessing Science to Change the World by Bill Nye
- Radioactive: How Irene Curie and Lisa Meitner Revolutionized Science and Changed the World by Winifred Conkling
What are you reading this summer? Comment below.
P.S. I’m taking a break from blogging. Enjoy your summer!