If you are looking for books that are career focused this is the reading list for you. If you have any book recommendations please share them.
My Autumn Reading List:
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant
- The Chicago Guide to Communicating Science by Scott L. Montgomery
- Teach Beyond your Reach: an Instructor’s Guide to Developing and Running Successful Distance Learning Classes, Workshops, training sessions, and more by Robin Neidorf
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Holding Fast to Dreams: Empowering Youth from the Civil Rights Crusade to STEM Achievement by Freeman Hrabowski III
What are you reading? Comment below.