I haven’t been reading a lot lately so I don’t have many books to share with you. If you are looking for books that are career focused this is the reading list for you. I’m always looking for book recommendations. If you have any recommendations leave them in the comments section below.
My Autumn Reading List:
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant
- The Chicago Guide to Communicating Science by Scott L. Montgomery
- Teach Beyond your Reach: an Instructor’s Guide to Developing and Running Successful Distance Learning Classes, Workshops, training sessions, and more by Robin Neidorf
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Holding Fast to Dreams: Empowering Youth from the Civil Rights Crusade to STEM Achievement by Freeman Hrabowski III