It’s that time of year when you need to figure out what to get the scientist in your life. What do you give the scientist or engineer that seems to have it all? Will she like it? Will it be cool enough? I’ve got you covered. Here are some great gift ideas that will make any scientist smile.
10 Gift Ideas for Scientists II:
1. Books: Stress Less: 10 Balancing Insights on Work and Life by Amy Freeman, Ph.D. and the Secret Thoughts of Successful Women: Why Capable People Suffer from the Impostor Syndrome & How to Thrive in Spite of it by Valerie Young. I read these books recently and I would highly recommend them to any women who wants to be successful in her career or life in general. Books are always a great gift and I always look forward to adding a good book to my collection.
2. Erin Condren Life Planner: If the scientist in your life has a busy schedule you should give her a planner. I’ve been hearing a lot about the Erin Condren Planner and I can see why. It is very pretty and has a lot of space which is perfect for the scientist in your life that likes to stay organized. Plus you can customize the planner.
3. Elemental, My Dear Spice Rack Set from ModCloth: This is such a fun, but quirky science-themed gift for the scientist in your life that loves to cook. Plus it will add a bit of science charm to their kitchen.
4. S’well Bottle: No matter what a drinking bottle that will keep your drinks cold or hot will never go out of style. I like the S’well rose gold bottle from the metallic collection. This bottle will keep your morning cup of tea hot for hours. I’m sure your PI would like this gift. If you want you can pair this gift with a set of gourmet tea or coffee.
5. Pi Tie Bar: If you know a guy that is crazy about numbers give him this stylish Pi Tie bar to enhance his style. I know a few math geeks and engineers that would appreciate this gift. Plus it’s a nice statement piece that I know he would like because it’s very unique. If you want to go the extra mile pair this gift with a stylish tie. Continue reading