Since I have been so busy during the fall and winter I only read a few books. If you have any book/podcast recommendations for my spring reading list share them in the comments section.
My Fall/Winter Reading List:
- Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly
- Holding Fast to Dreams: Empowering Youth from the Civil Rights Crusade to STEM Achievement by Freeman Hrabowski III
- Headstrong: 52 Women Who Changed Science and the World by Rachel Swaby
- Zika: The Emerging Epidemic by Donald G. McNeil
- The Craft of Research by Wayne Booth
What books are you reading? Comment below.